Top 60 FAQs Every Multi-Location Business Should Ask and Answer
Is your business addressing your customers’ most frequently asked questions? Answering FAQs help to create the seamless customer experience that today’s buyers expect. By proactively asking and answering your customers’ most frequently asked questions, you’ll not only be able to bring in more qualified buyers but it can also help optimize your content for web, local, and even voice search. From your website to Google Q&A here’s our guide to making the most out of your FAQ strategy.
The SEO & VEO Benefits of Adding FAQs To Your Website
Providing answers to frequently asked questions and displaying them on your website can carry high SEO and VEO value. Whether you’re adding an FAQ page or FAQ sections throughout your site, the benefit of adding FAQs go far beyond simply providing your customers with answers.
How FAQ Pages Impact SEO
Search engines are looking to provide users with the best answers to their search queries. By creating FAQ sections that address common long-tail keyword searches from your customer base, search engines can be confident in suggesting your web page on the first page of results. When at least 75% of all clicks go to the first page of results, FAQ sections add significant SEO value. Much of this has to do with the markup associated with FAQs. See Google’s FAQ Structured Data guide for more information about how to add the right schema markup for your FAQ Page.
For multi-location businesses, you can get even more specific with your FAQs by adding sections to each of your local pages. This helps connect consumers with information related to their local stores. This is extremely helpful for questions around business hours, directions, contact information, store managers, and other location-specific questions consumers may have.
How FAQ Pages Impact VEO
Voice Engine Optimization is all about optimizing your content to answer questions. Voice search queries are typically asked using natural language, in fact, 41% of people who use voice search say it feels like talking to a friend. When brands go the extra step of adding the correct schema markup to their FAQs, it can help them earn a featured snippet. 70% of all voice search answers come from SERP features which is why adding FAQs to your website is the perfect place to start when looking to optimize for VEO.
Why Brands Should Participate in Google Q&A
Take your FAQ strategy one step further by participating in your Google My Business Profile’s Q&A. Publishing common FAQs to each of your Google My Business location pages allows you to proactively engage with local consumers where they’re searching. The consumers that are asking questions on a GMB page are high-intent buyers that are asking buying questions. Google Q&A is the perfect place to provide those high-intent buyers with information that influences their path to purchase.
How to Post Q&As on Your Google My Business Page
Posting Q&As on your local page is easy as 1, 2, 3, with these simple steps below!
1. Head to your Google My Business Location page.
2. Under Questions & Answers, click “ask a question”.
3. Click “See all questions” and enter your response with the “answer” icon.
Or you can check out Chatmeter’s Social Suite to see how you can manage all your Google questions and answers in a single platform.
Best 60 FAQs by Industry To Add To Your Website
Check out these general and industry-specific questions to get a headstart on becoming a Google Q&A expert!
Best General FAQs
- What are your regular hours?
- Is your business ADA compliant?
- Is your business kid-friendly?
- Is your business pet-friendly?
- Do you have Wi-Fi?
- Where is the best place to park?
- What is the quickest way to get there?
- Where can I get pricing information for visiting your business?
- What amenities does your business offer?
- Where can I get information about your new products and services?
- Is there valet parking?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Are you open on holidays?
- What’s the best way to contact you?
- What are your return policies?
- Do you take online appointments?
- Do you offer coupons and promo codes?
- How can I get online items in the store?
- Can I use a gift card to purchase my online order?
- What’s your return policy?
Best Hospitality FAQs
- What are the benefits of joining your membership program?
- What’s the easiest way to book and edit a reservation?
- What time is Checkout?
- Do you offer room service?
- What time is breakfast?
Best Automotive FAQs
- What are the hours of customer support?
- Do you price match?
- What’s your warranty policy?
- Can I place an order through a phone number?
- Do you ship to anywhere throughout the world?
Best Retail FAQs
- Do you offer in-store pick-up?
- Can I return an item without a receipt?
- What if I find a lower price after I purchase the item in a store?
- Do you offer gift wrapping?
- Does your online store charge sales tax?
Best Finance FAQs
- How can I access my account online?
- Can I expedite my credit/debit card?
- What information do you require when I apply for a credit card?
- What services are available at my local branch?
- What fees do you charge for new and existing accounts?
Best Food Services FAQs
- Do you have a rewards program?
- What are your delivery options?
- Can I customize an order?
- Can I bring my service animal?
- What are the benefits of placing a mobile app order?
Best Healthcare FAQs
- How can I pay for my appointment?
- Who can I contact about billing questions?
- What documents are needed for my visit?
- What services are covered under my insurance policy?
- Can I bring friends or family members with me?
Best Real Estate FAQs
- What’s the cost for your services?
- How long does the process usually take for home buying?
- What asset management services do you provide?
- Do you provide any loan services?
- How often will I speak with my agent?
Best Multi-Family FAQs
- What’s the easiest way to submit a maintenance request?
- What’s your late payment policy?
- What residential services do you offer?
- Do you offer any promotions for referrals?
- What if I need to cancel my lease?
No matter what industry you’re in, answering your audience’s questions before they ask is key to driving customers to your business. When it comes to your multi-location business, Chatmeter has all the resources you need to find, answer, and even ask common FAQs on your Google My Business profile and local pages.