For the Love of Reviews: The Funniest Reviews of 2019
From Siri going dark to the “Storm Area 51” campaign, we can confidently say that 2019 was quite the year. In addition to these bizarre moments, last year surprised us with some hilariously bad (and good) reviews. As review experts, Chatmeter has seen it all. Therefore, it’s only fitting we bring you a curated list of the funniest reviews of 2019.
We recommend bookmarking this for whenever you need an extra laugh.
1. ★★★★★ – “As far as jails go, this is the creme de la creme. First off, you don’t even need a ride here. They pick you up from anywhere in the county. Sometimes they even get you out of bed and bring you, it’s all free of charge.”
2. ★★ – “After driving and driving for 50 mins, you enter the Grand Canyon to find TADA: A great big hole. Personally, I don’t know how I feel about the grand canyon.”
3. ★ – “Service at United Airlines took LITERALLY 6 HOURS and by the end, we’re suddenly in Cleveland?!!?!?!?!? And what’s up with the trend of having all seats face the same way? Very hard to socialize that way. Also, the food was horrible, nuts for the appetizer and the cheese plate was lacking. And it’s hundreds of dollars just for the reservation.”
4. ★★ – “I’m relatively intoxicated. That being said, I mistook these for a human snack and consumed four of them. I discovered them to be earthy, with top notes of chicken by-product meal and middle tones of wheat gluten. I understand why my cat enjoys these.”
5. ★ – “They suspended me for putting dank memes on my assignments and I’m deeply offended.”
6. ★ – “When I went to the ER to have a painful ingrown toenail removed, I was sobbing, gagging, petrified … the works. But my doctor knew how to calm me down. “Don’t worry about a thing,” he assured me. “I just looked up how to perform this operation on YouTube.”
7. ★ – “I AM SICK OF GETTING DIRTY LOOKS WHEN I SAY I DON’T WANT RICE ON MY BURRITO.”
8. ★★★★★ – “Scared the crap out of my kids at this haunted house!!!!! Worth every penny since they were being bad, payback is a *****!”
9. ★ – “The caramel corn was not ready. You open at 8 am so why does it take 2 hours to popcorn? This is not the first time this has happened. When I go in it is NEVER ready.”
10. ★ – “This Walmart is discriminatory toward cats.” :(
We hope you enjoyed reading these reviews as much we did. Unsure if you’re getting any similar reviews about your business? Try our free instant audit to get the complete picture of your online reputation.