To be considered for this position within our company, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Application for Senior Full Stack Developer". Instant disqualification if anything is missing. We will reach out to all qualified candidates.
As the first Local Brand Management (LBM) platform, our company helps large franchises and agencies with hundreds of locations measure and improve their marketing effectiveness. With the fragmentation of local search marketing today, it’s become impossible for agencies and national retailers to properly manage the brand at the local level. Our service measures the online marketing effectiveness for each location by analyzing its online visibility and reputation, benchmarks its performance against other local competitors, and provides personalized recommendations for improvement via a simple dashboard and daily email alerts. Armed with this information, marketers can understand which locations and channels to focus their efforts. By taking ownership of online visibility and the customer experience, marketers can have can have a significant positive impact on reaching new customers.
We are seeking a highly talented Senior Developer to join our team. This individual will be working directly with the CTO to design and develop new architecture and services on the front and backend.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary plus health benefits
Culture: Casual dress environment. Laser focused on results.
Brief Job Requirements Overview:
- Must thrive with responsibilities and challenges
- Design and build bother server and web applications
- Build out and maintain internal management tools
- Design and develop new architecture and services on the front and back-end
- Unit Testing
- OOP Design Patterns
- Functional Programming Techniques
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Good team player with excellent analytical and reasoning skill, dynamic thinker and positive attitude